The Sunday School Lesson Sin Mars Creation by David McGee
Sep 26, 2021
Sin Mars Creation (42:50)
Referenced Scriptures: Genesis 3:17-19; Isaiah 24:5-6; Hosea 4:1-3; Romans 8:18-25; Colossians 1:15-20; 2 Peter 3:10-13
The scriptures below are from the WEB Bible.
17) To Adam he said, "Because you have listened to your wife‘s voice, and have eaten of the tree, of which I commanded you, saying, ‘You shall not eat of it,‘ cursed is the ground for your sake. In toil you will eat of it all the days of your life.
18) Thorns also and thistles will it bring forth to you; and you will eat the herb of the field.
19) By the sweat of your face will you eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken. For you are dust, and to dust you shall return."
5) The earth also is polluted under the inhabitants of it; because they have transgressed the laws, violated the statutes, broken the everlasting covenant.
6) Therefore has the curse devoured the earth, and those who dwell therein are found guilty: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.
1) Hear the word of Yahweh, you children of Israel; for Yahweh has a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor goodness, nor knowledge of God in the land.
2) There is nothing but swearing and breaking faith, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery; they break out, and blood touches blood.
3) Therefore shall the land mourn, and everyone who dwells therein shall languish, with the animals of the field and the birds of the sky; yes, the fish of the sea also shall be taken away.
18) For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which will be revealed toward us.
19) For the creation waits with eager expectation for the sons of God to be revealed.
20) For the creation was subjected to vanity, not of its own will, but by reason of him who subjected it, in hope
21) that the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of decay into the liberty of the glory of the children of God.
22) For we know that the whole creation groans and travails in pain together until now.
23) Not only so, but ourselves also, who have the first fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for adoption, the redemption of our body.
24) For we were saved in hope, but hope that is seen is not hope. For who hopes for that which he sees?
25) But if we hope for that which we don‘t see, we wait for it with patience.
15) who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.
16) For in him were all things created, in the heavens and on the earth, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers; all things have been created through him, and to him.
17) He is before all things, and in him all things are held together.
18) He is the head of the body, the assembly, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
19) For all the fullness was pleased to dwell in him;
20) and through him to reconcile all things to himself, having made peace through the blood of his cross. Through him, I say, whether things on the earth, or things in the heavens.
2 Peter 3:10-13
10) But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fervent heat, and the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.
11) Therefore since all these things are thus to be destroyed, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy living and godliness,
12) looking for and earnestly desiring the coming of the day of God, by reason of which the heavens being on fire will be dissolved, and the elements will melt with fervent heat?
13) But, according to his promise, we look for new heavens and a new earth, in which dwells righteousness.
The WEB Bible is provided by Public Domain.