Windber First Assembly of God's Current Sermon by David McGee
Aug 20, 2017
The Answer Is On The Way (33:16)
Referenced Scriptures: Daniel 10:9-19; Hebrews 10:34-36; Psalm 56:9; Psalm 34:19
The scriptures below are from the WEB Bible.
9) Yet heard I the voice of his words; and when I heard the voice of his words, then was I fallen into a deep sleep on my face, with my face toward the ground.
10) Behold, a hand touched me, which set me on my knees and on the palms of my hands.
11) He said to me, Daniel, you man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak to you, and stand upright; for to you am I now sent. When he had spoken this word to me, I stood trembling.
12) Then said he to me, Don‘t be afraid, Daniel; for from the first day that you did set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard: and I am come for your words‘ sake.
13) But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; but, behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me: and I remained there with the kings of Persia.
14) Now I am come to make you understand what shall befall your people in the latter days; for the vision is yet for [many] days:
15) and when he had spoken to me according to these words, I set my face toward the ground, and was mute.
16) Behold, one in the likeness of the sons of men touched my lips: then I opened my mouth, and spoke and said to him who stood before me, my lord, by reason of the vision my sorrows are turned on me, and I retain no strength.
17) For how can the servant of this my lord talk with this my lord? for as for me, immediately there remained no strength in me, neither was there breath left in me.
18) Then there touched me again one like the appearance of a man, and he strengthened me.
19) He said, "Greatly beloved man, don‘t be afraid: peace be to you, be strong, yes, be strong." When he spoke to me, I was strengthened, and said, "Let my lord speak; for you have strengthened me."
34) For you both had compassion on me in my chains, and joyfully accepted the plundering of your possessions, knowing that you have for yourselves a better possession and an enduring one in the heavens.
35) Therefore don‘t throw away your boldness, which has a great reward.
36) For you need patience, so that, having done the will of God, you may receive the promise.
9) Then shall my enemies turn back in the day that I call. I know this, that God is for me.
19) Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But Yahweh delivers him out of them all.
The WEB Bible is provided by Public Domain.