1. What is one thing that stood out to you from this week’s message?
2. Why do you think Isaiah’s vision was important for that period in history?
3. In our changing world, what are you fearful of?
4. What does Isaiah’s vision mean for us today?
5. How can you spread the light of God’s love, even in uncertain times?
6. How can we pray for you?
The scriptures below are from the WEB Bible.
Isaiah 6:1-7 1) In the year that king Uzziah died I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, high and lifted up; and his train filled the temple. 2) Above him stood the seraphim: each one had six wings; with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he did fly. 3) One cried to another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is Yahweh of Hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory. 4) The foundations of the thresholds shook at the voice of him who cried, and the house was filled with smoke. 5) Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for my eyes have seen the King, Yahweh of Hosts. 6) Then flew one of the seraphim to me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar: 7) and he touched my mouth with it, and said, Behold, this has touched your lips; and your iniquity is taken away, and your sin forgiven.
Isaiah 26:3-4 3) You will keep [him] in perfect peace, [whose] mind [is] stayed [on you]; because he trusts in you. 4) Trust in Yahweh forever; for in Yah, Yahweh, is an everlasting Rock.