Windber First Assembly of God's Current Sermon by David McGee
Feb 17, 2019
What Day Is It? (30:56)
Referenced Scriptures: Ephesians 3:17-19; Deuteronomy 30:16-16; Deuteronomy 11:13-25; Jeremiah 31:3-3
The scriptures below are from the WEB Bible.
17) that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; to the end that you, being rooted and grounded in love,
18) may be strengthened to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth,
19) and to know Christ‘s love which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled to all the fullness of God.
16) in that I command you this day to love Yahweh your God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his ordinances, that you may live and multiply, and that Yahweh your God may bless you in the land where you go in to possess it.
13) It shall happen, if you shall listen diligently to my commandments which I command you this day, to love Yahweh your God, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul,
14) that I will give the rain of your land in its season, the former rain and the latter rain, that you may gather in your grain, and your new wine, and your oil.
15) I will give grass in your fields for your cattle, and you shall eat and be full.
16) Take heed to yourselves, lest your heart be deceived, and you turn aside, and serve other gods, and worship them;
17) and the anger of Yahweh be kindled against you, and he shut up the sky, so that there shall be no rain, and the land shall not yield its fruit; and you perish quickly from off the good land which Yahweh gives you.
18) Therefore shall you lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul; and you shall bind them for a sign on your hand, and they shall be for symbols between your eyes.
19) You shall teach them your children, talking of them, when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise up.
20) You shall write them on the door-posts of your house, and on your gates;
21) that your days may be multiplied, and the days of your children, in the land which Yahweh swore to your fathers to give them, as the days of the heavens above the earth.
22) For if you shall diligently keep all this commandment which I command you, to do it, to love Yahweh your God, to walk in all his ways, and to cleave to him;
23) then will Yahweh drive out all these nations from before you, and you shall dispossess nations greater and mightier than yourselves.
24) Every place whereon the sole of your foot shall tread shall be yours: from the wilderness, and Lebanon, from the river, the river Euphrates, even to the hinder sea shall be your border.
25) There shall no man be able to stand before you: Yahweh your God shall lay the fear of you and the dread of you on all the land that you shall tread on, as he has spoken to you.
3) Yahweh appeared of old to me, [saying], Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn you.
The WEB Bible is provided by Public Domain.