Windber First Assembly of God's Current Sermon by David McGee
Aug 18, 2019
I Saw the Lord (33:37)
Referenced Scriptures: Isaiah 6:1-8; Acts 7:54-60; Revelation 3:20-22
The scriptures below are from the WEB Bible.
1) In the year that king Uzziah died I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, high and lifted up; and his train filled the temple.
2) Above him stood the seraphim: each one had six wings; with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he did fly.
3) One cried to another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is Yahweh of Hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.
4) The foundations of the thresholds shook at the voice of him who cried, and the house was filled with smoke.
5) Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for my eyes have seen the King, Yahweh of Hosts.
6) Then flew one of the seraphim to me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar:
7) and he touched my mouth with it, and said, Behold, this has touched your lips; and your iniquity is taken away, and your sin forgiven.
8) I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then I said, Here am I; send me.
54) Now when they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed at him with their teeth.
55) But he, being full of the Holy Spirit, looked up steadfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
56) and said, "Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of Man standing on the right hand of God!"
57) But they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and rushed at him with one accord.
58) They threw him out of the city, and stoned him. The witnesses placed their garments at the feet of a young man named Saul.
59) They stoned Stephen, as he called on the Lord, saying, "Lord Jesus, receive my Spirit!"
60) He kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, "Lord, don‘t hold this sin against them!" When he had said this, he fell asleep.
20) Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him, and will dine with him, and he with me.
21) He who overcomes, I will give to him to sit down with me on my throne, as I also overcame, and sat down with my Father on his throne.
22) He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the assemblies."
The WEB Bible is provided by Public Domain.