Windber First Assembly of God's Current Sermon by David McGee
Sep 17, 2017
Things Holding Us Back (35:05)
Referenced Scriptures: John 19:24-30; Song of Solomon 2:15; John 15:1-9
The scriptures below are from the WEB Bible.
Warning: mysqli_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /homepages/4/d152643831/htdocs/church/classes/bible.php on line 161
SELECT `line` FROM `faog_bible` WHERE `book`='' AND `cap`=of AND `version`='WEB'John 19:24-30
24) Then they said to one another, "Let‘s not tear it, but cast lots for it, whose it will be," that the scripture might be fulfilled, which says, "They parted my garments among them, For my cloak they cast lots." Therefore the soldiers did these things.
25) But there were standing by the cross of Jesus his mother, and his mother‘s sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary Magdalene.
26) Therefore when Jesus saw his mother, and the disciple whom he loved standing there, he said to his mother, "Woman, behold your son!"
27) Then he said to the disciple, "Behold, your mother!" From that hour, the disciple took her to his own home.
28) After this, Jesus, seeing that all things were now finished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, said, "I am thirsty."
29) Now a vessel full of vinegar was set there; so they put a sponge full of the vinegar on hyssop, and brought it to his mouth.
30) When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, "It is finished." He bowed his head, and gave up his spirit.
1) "I am the true vine, and my Father is the farmer.
2) Every branch in me that doesn‘t bear fruit, he takes away. Every branch that bears fruit, he prunes, that it may bear more fruit.
3) You are already pruned clean because of the word which I have spoken to you.
4) Remain in me, and I in you. As the branch can‘t bear fruit by itself, unless it remains in the vine, so neither can you, unless you remain in me.
5) I am the vine. You are the branches. He who remains in me, and I in him, the same bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.
6) If a man doesn‘t remain in me, he is thrown out as a branch, and is withered; and they gather them, throw them into the fire, and they are burned.
7) If you remain in me, and my words remain in you, you will ask whatever you desire, and it will be done to you.
8) In this is my Father glorified, that you bear much fruit; and so you will be my disciples.
9) Even as the Father has loved me, I also have loved you. Remain in my love.
The WEB Bible is provided by Public Domain.