The scriptures below are from the WEB Bible.
2 Thessalonians 2:13-17
13) But we are bound to always give thanks to God for you, brothers loved by the Lord, because God chose you from the beginning for salvation in sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth;
14) whereunto he called you through our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
15) So then, brothers, stand firm, and hold the traditions which you were taught by us, whether by word, or by letter.
16) Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, our Father, who loved us and gave us eternal comfort and good hope through grace,
17) comfort your hearts and establish you in every good work and word.
2 Thessalonians 3:1-18
1) Finally, brothers, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may run and be glorified, even as also with you;
2) and that we may be delivered from unreasonable and evil men; for not all have faith.
3) But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you, and guard you from the evil one.
4) We have confidence in the Lord concerning you, that you both do and will do the things which we command.
5) May the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patience of Christ.
6) Now we command you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you withdraw yourselves from every brother who walks in rebellion, and not after the tradition which they received from us.
7) For you know how you ought to imitate us. For we didn‘t behave ourselves rebelliously among you,
8) neither did we eat bread for nothing from any man‘s hand, but in labor and travail, working night and day, that we might not burden any of you;
9) not because we don‘t have the right, but to make ourselves an example to you, that you should imitate us.
10) For even when we were with you, we commanded you this: "If anyone will not work, neither let him eat."
11) For we hear of some who walk among you in rebellion, who don‘t work at all, but are busybodies.
12) Now those who are that way, we command and exhort in the Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread.
13) But you, brothers, don‘t be weary in doing well.
14) If any man doesn‘t obey our word by this letter, note that man, that you have no company with him, to the end that he may be ashamed.
15) Don‘t count him as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother.
16) Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in all ways. The Lord be with you all.
17) The greeting of me, Paul, with my own hand, which is the sign in every letter. This is how I write.
18) The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
The WEB Bible is provided by Public Domain.