The Sermon God, Say the Word & I Shall Be Healed by David McGee
Apr 24, 2022
God, Say the Word & I Shall Be Healed (31:50)
Referenced Scriptures: Isaiah 53:5; 1 Peter 2:24; Psalm 107:19-22; Hebrews 4:12; Numbers 21:4-9;; Isaiah 41:10-13; Isaiah 40:27-31; Matthew 11:28-30; Psalm 91:1-16
The scriptures below are from the WEB Bible.
5) But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was on him; and with his stripes we are healed.
1 Peter 2:24
24) who his own self bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live to righteousness; by whose stripes you were healed.
19) Then they cry to Yahweh in their trouble, He saves them out of their distresses.
20) He sends his word, and heals them, And delivers them from their graves.
21) Let them praise Yahweh for his lovingkindness, For his wonderful works to the children of men!
22) Let them offer the sacrifices of thanksgiving, And declare his works with singing.
12) For the word of God is living, and active, and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing even to the dividing of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and quick to discern the thoughts and intents of the heart.
4) They journeyed from Mount Hor by the way to the Red Sea, to compass the land of Edom: and the soul of the people was much discouraged because of the way.
5) The people spoke against God, and against Moses, Why have you brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, and there is no water; and our soul loathes this light bread.
6) Yahweh sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
7) The people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, because we have spoken against Yahweh, and against you; pray to Yahweh, that he take away the serpents from us. Moses prayed for the people.
8) Yahweh said to Moses, Make you a fiery serpent, and set it on a standard: and it shall happen, that everyone who is bitten, when he sees it, shall live.
9) Moses made a serpent of brass, and set it on the standard: and it happened, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he looked to the serpent of brass, he lived.
10) Don‘t you be afraid, for I am with you; don‘t be dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you; yes, I will help you; yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness.
11) Behold, all those who are incensed against you shall be put to shame and confounded: those who strive with you shall be as nothing, and shall perish.
12) You shall seek them, and shall not find them, even those who contend with you: those who war against you shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nothing.
13) For I, Yahweh your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, Don‘t be afraid; I will help you.
27) Why say you, Jacob, and speak, Israel, My way is hid from Yahweh, and the justice [due] to me is passed away from my God?
28) Have you not known? have you not heard? The everlasting God, Yahweh, the Creator of the ends of the earth, doesn‘t faint, neither is weary; there is no searching of his understanding.
29) He gives power to the faint; and to him who has no might he increases strength.
30) Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
31) but those who wait for Yahweh shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; they shall walk, and not faint.
28) "Come to me, all you who labor and are heavily burdened, and I will give you rest.
29) Take my yoke on you, and learn from me, for I am humble and lowly in heart; and you will find rest for your souls.
30) For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
1) He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2) I will say of Yahweh, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in whom I trust."
3) For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler, From the deadly pestilence.
4) He will cover you with his pinions, Under his wings you will take refuge. His truth is a shield and a buckler.
5) You will not be afraid of the terror by night, Nor of the arrow that flies by day;
6) Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, Nor for the destruction that wastes at noonday.
7) A thousand shall fall at your side, And ten thousand at your right hand; But it will not come near you.
8) You will only look with your eyes, And see the reward of the wicked.
9) For you, Yahweh, are my refuge! You have made the Most High your habitation.
10) No evil will happen to you, Neither shall any plague come near your tent.
11) For he will give his angels charge over you, To guard you in all your ways.
12) They will bear you up in their hands, So that you won‘t dash your foot against a stone.
13) You will tread on the lion and cobra. You will trample the young lion and the serpent underfoot.
14) Because he has set his love on me, therefore I will deliver him. I will set him on high, because he has known my name.
15) He will call on me, and I will answer him. I will be with him in trouble. I will deliver him, and honor him.
16) I will satisfy him with long life, And show him my salvation. Psalm 92 A Psalm. A song for the Sabbath day.
The WEB Bible is provided by Public Domain.