The Sermon Spirit Wind by Terri Rummel
Apr 11, 2021
Spirit Wind (28:00)
Referenced Scriptures: Revelation 2:4; 1 Corinthians 2:12-16; John 3:8; Psalm 104:3-4; Ezekiel 37:1-11; Joel 2:28-29
The scriptures below are from the WEB Bible.
4) But I have this against you, that you left your first love.
1 Corinthians 2:12-16
12) But we received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is from God, that we might know the things that were freely given to us by God.
13) Which things also we speak, not in words which man‘s wisdom teaches, but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual things.
14) Now the natural man doesn‘t receive the things of the God‘s Spirit, for they are foolishness to him, and he can‘t know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15) But he who is spiritual discerns all things, and he himself is judged by no one.
16) "For who has known the mind of the Lord, that he should instruct him?" But we have Christ‘s mind.
8) The wind blows where it wants to, and you hear its sound, but don‘t know where it comes from and where it is going. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit."
3) He lays the beams of his chambers in the waters. He makes the clouds his chariot. He walks on the wings of the wind.
4) He makes his messengers winds; His servants flames of fire.
1) The hand of Yahweh was on me, and he brought me out in the Spirit of Yahweh, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones.
2) He caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, behold, they were very dry.
3) He said to me, Son of man, can these bones live? I answered, Lord Yahweh, you know.
4) Again he said to me, Prophesy over these bones, and tell them, you dry bones, hear the word of Yahweh.
5) Thus says the Lord Yahweh to these bones: Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live.
6) I will lay sinews on you, and will bring up flesh on you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and you shall live; and you shall know that I am Yahweh.
7) So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and, behold, an earthquake; and the bones came together, bone to its bone.
8) I saw, and, behold, there were sinews on them, and flesh came up, and skin covered them above; but there was no breath in them.
9) Then said he to me, Prophesy to the wind, prophesy, son of man, and tell the wind, Thus says the Lord Yahweh: Come from the four winds, breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.
10) So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up on their feet, an exceeding great army.
11) Then he said to me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried up, and our hope is lost; we are clean cut off.
28) "It will happen afterward, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh; And your sons and your daughters will prophesy. Your old men will dream dreams. Your young men will see visions.
29) And also on the servants and on the handmaids in those days, I will pour out my Spirit.
The WEB Bible is provided by Public Domain.