The Sermon Being Grateful by David McGee
Dec 01, 2019
Being Grateful (34:47)
Referenced Scriptures: Colossians 3:17-17; Psalm 51:1-17; Isaiah 61:7-7; John 17:15-26; Philippians 4:13-13
The scriptures below are from the WEB Bible.
17) Whatever you do, in word or in deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God, the Father, through him.
1) Have mercy on me, God, according to your lovingkindness. According to the multitude of your tender mercies, blot out my transgressions.
2) Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity. Cleanse me from my sin.
3) For I know my transgressions. My sin is constantly before me.
4) Against you, and you only, have I sinned, And done that which is evil in your sight; That you may be proved right when you speak, And justified when you judge.
5) Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity. In sin did my mother conceive me.
6) Behold, you desire truth in the inward parts. You teach me wisdom in the inmost place.
7) Purify me with hyssop, and I will be clean. Wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.
8) Let me hear joy and gladness, That the bones which you have broken may rejoice.
9) Hide your face from my sins, And blot out all of my iniquities.
10) Create in me a clean heart, God. Renew a right spirit within me.
11) Don‘t throw me away from your presence. Don‘t take your holy Spirit from me.
12) Restore to me the joy of your salvation. Uphold me with a willing spirit.
13) Then I will teach transgressors your ways. Sinners shall be converted to you.
14) Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, God, you God of my salvation. My tongue shall sing aloud of your righteousness.
15) Lord, open my lips. My mouth shall declare your praise.
16) For you don‘t delight in sacrifice, or else I would give it. You have no pleasure in burnt offering.
17) The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit. A broken and contrite heart, God, you will not despise.
7) Instead of your shame [you shall have] double; and instead of dishonor they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess double; everlasting joy shall be to them.
15) I pray not that you would take them from the world, but that you would keep them from the evil one.
16) They are not of the world even as I am not of the world.
17) Sanctify them in your truth. Your word is truth.
18) As you sent me into the world, even so I sent them into the world.
19) For their sakes I sanctify myself, that they themselves also may be sanctified in truth.
20) Neither for these only do I pray, but for those also who believe in me through their word,
21) that they may all be one; even as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be one in us; that the world may believe that you sent me.
22) The glory which you have given me, I have given to them; that they may be one, even as we are one;
23) I in them, and you in me, that they may be perfected into one; that the world may know that you sent me, and loved them, even as you loved me.
24) Father, I desire that they also whom you have given me be with me where I am, that they may see my glory, which you have given me, for you loved me before the foundation of the world.
25) Righteous Father, the world didn‘t know you, but I knew you; and these knew that you sent me.
26) I made known to them your name, and will make it known; that the love with which you loved me may be in them, and I in them."
13) I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.
The WEB Bible is provided by Public Domain.