The Sermon The Power Of Prayer by Terri Rummel
Apr 08, 2018
The Power Of Prayer (26:12)
Referenced Scriptures: Colossians 4:2-4; James 5:16; Psalm 65:2; Ephesians 6:12; Ephesians 6:18-20; Acts 12:5-14; Acts 4:24; Acts 4:31; 2 Corinthians 7:14
The scriptures below are from the WEB Bible.
2) Continue steadfastly in prayer, watching therein with thanksgiving;
3) praying together for us also, that God may open to us a door for the word, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds;
4) that I may reveal it as I ought to speak.
16) Confess your offenses one to another, and pray one for another, that you may be healed. The effective, earnest prayer of a righteous man is powerfully effective.
2) You who hear prayer, To you all men will come.
12) For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world‘s rulers of the darkness of this age, and against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
18) with all prayer and requests, praying at all times in the Spirit, and being watchful to this end in all perseverance and requests for all the saints:
19) On my behalf, that utterance may be given to me in opening my mouth, to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel,
20) for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
5) Peter therefore was kept in the prison, but constant prayer was made by the assembly to God for him.
6) The same night when Herod was about to bring him out, Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains. Guards in front of the door kept the prison.
7) Behold, an angel of the Lord stood by him, and a light shone in the cell. He struck Peter on the side, and woke him up, saying, "Stand up quickly!" His chains fell off from his hands.
8) The angel said to him, "Put on your clothes, and tie on your sandals." He did so. He said to him, "Wrap your cloak around you, and follow me."
9) He went out, and followed him. He didn‘t know that what was done by the angel was real, but thought he saw a vision.
10) When they were past the first and the second guard, they came to the iron gate that leads into the city, which opened to them by itself. They went out, and passed on through one street, and immediately the angel departed from him.
11) When Peter had come to himself, he said, "Now I truly know that the Lord has sent forth his angel and delivered me out of the hand of Herod, and from everything the Jewish people were expecting."
12) Thinking about that, he came to the house of Mary, the mother of John whose surname was Mark, where many were gathered together and were praying.
13) When Peter knocked at the door of the gate, a maid named Rhoda came to answer.
14) When she recognized Peter‘s voice, she didn‘t open the gate for joy, but ran in, and reported that Peter stood before the gate.
24) They, when they heard it, lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, "O Lord, you are God, who made the heaven, the earth, the sea, and all that is in them;
31) When they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were gathered together. They were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and they spoke the word of God with boldness.
2 Corinthians 7:14
14) For if in anything I have boasted to him on your behalf, I was not put to shame. But as we spoke all things to you in truth, so our glorying also which I made before Titus was found to be truth.
The WEB Bible is provided by Public Domain.