The scriptures below are from the WEB Bible.
5) Put to death therefore your members which are on the earth: sexual immorality, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry;
6) for which things‘ sake the wrath of God comes on the sons of disobedience.
7) You also once walked in those, when you lived in these things;
8) but now you also put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and shameful speaking out of your mouth.
9) Don‘t lie to one another, seeing that you have put off the old man with his doings,
10) and have put on the new man, that is being renewed in knowledge after the image of his Creator,
11) where there can‘t be Greek and Jew, circumcision and uncircumcision, barbarian, Scythian, bondservant, freeman; but Christ is all, and in all.
12) Put on therefore, as God‘s elect, holy and beloved, a heart of compassion, kindness, lowliness, humility, and perseverance;
13) bearing with one another, and forgiving each other, if any man has a complaint against any; even as the Lord forgave you, so also do.
14) Above all these things, walk in love, which is the bond of perfection.
15) Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body. Be thankful.
16) Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly; in all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to God.
17) Whatever you do, in word or in deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God, the Father, through him.
18) Wives, be in subjection to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.
19) Husbands, love your wives, and don‘t be bitter against them.
20) Children, obey your parents in all things, for this pleases the Lord.
21) Fathers, don‘t provoke your children, so that they won‘t be discouraged.
The WEB Bible is provided by Public Domain.