The scriptures below are from the WEB Bible.
2) He said to them, "When you pray, say, ‘Our Father in heaven, May your name be kept holy. May your kingdom come. May your desire be done on Earth, as it is in heaven.
3) Give us day by day our daily bread.
4) Forgive us our sins, for we ourselves also forgive everyone who is indebted to us. Bring us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.‘"
9) Pray like this. ‘Our Father, who is in heaven, may your name be kept holy.
10) May your kingdom come. May your will be done, as in heaven, so on earth.
11) Give us this day our daily bread.
12) Forgive us our debts, as we also forgive our debtors.
13) Bring us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For yours is the kingdom, the power and the glory forever. Amen.‘
1) "Be careful that you don‘t do your charitable giving before men, to be seen by them, or else you have no reward with your Father who is in heaven.
5) "When you pray, you shall not be as the hypocrites, for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Most assuredly, I tell you, they have received their reward.
6) But you, when you pray, enter into your inner chamber, and having shut your door, pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly.
7) In praying, don‘t use vain repetitions, as the Gentiles do; for they think that they will be heard for their much speaking.
6) In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
7) The peace of God, which passes all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.
The WEB Bible is provided by Public Domain.